domingo, 8 de diciembre de 2013

My favourite month of the year (giving details)

I love April because of the fresh air that indicate that the winter is coming. It is a month in which I have a cup of coffe or eat a sweet chocolate icecream because of the changes of the weather. 
When the sun is shinning in the sky I feel alive and so happy because the energy that the sun give it is the most beautiful that I can feel. I enjoy this month because of the year it is starting and I havee many thing to do and I designed all the projects that I do to my new year of life, like a new challenge in my studies or in my personal life. 


{In this paragraph I talk about sensations with a specific time of the year, this was so easy for me because was just say good or bad feelings or sensations.}

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario